воскресенье, 27 августа 2017 г.

Spring Crafts For Kids - DIY Ideas & Tutorials 

Spring Crafts For Kids - DIY Ideas & Tutorials 
Spring Crafts For Kids - DIY Ideas & Tutorials 

spring crafts for kids
spring crafts for kids diy

The sun is shining a little bit more and this is usually the time of year that I want to start getting my hands dirty. Maybe it is in the garden, sprucing up my house with some spring cleaning, or some good ol’ arts and crafts. Here is some great ideas for you to do on your own or spring crafts for kids to be involved too!


We have our annual Springtime art swap happening right now on the Punky Moms Forum. You must be a member of the forum with at least 250+ posts to see our Secret Society boards and participate in our swaps. It happens every year, so stay tuned if you missed it this year.


I’m not signing up this year sadly cause I am mid-move and can’t commit but that didn’t stop me from looking up some cool spring craft ideas on what I could have made. Maybe these will leaf you inspired too? Bad joke.

MyBoatPlans
Sorry. It’s early.


Some of these are kid friendly so I suppose you could have the little rugrats help you too.


Original article and pictures take http://punkymoms.com/2015/05/springtime-art-craft-projects-to-do-with-or-without-kids/ site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий